RC Practice Management Consultants
Randy Calkins, Owner/Consultant
Skills and Accomplishments
• Over 20 years experience in the health insurance industry, including all aspects of medical claims processing, call center/customer service, quality assurance, operations management and practice management.
• Strong organizational skills, proven ability to improve and manage processes and successful leadership of staff, including team development.
• Excellent ability to identify inefficiencies, and implement process improvements, which have proven to drastically reduce company expenses.
• Successful creation and implementation of automated QA department/policies and procedures.
• Effective facilitator of CQI teams which were successful at improving quality and processes, increasing profit and reducing the amount of rework.
• Computer skills, extremely proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OCR for forms, SRSsoft, Lucent Centervu call management, Medisoft and Allscripts Practice Management software as well as various claims processing systems.
About RC Practice Management Consultants
Founded in 2011, we offer consulting services to medical practices of any specialty with the primary focus on the billing and collections functions.
Our goal is to assist the Medical Office Manager in creating and maintaining an efficient and productive billing and collection process.
What sets us apart from other similar services is having a dedicated, hands on professional consultant with over 20 years experience working in the Health Insurance Industry as well as managing private medical practice billing offices.
Your consultant is committed to both your short term projects as well as long term contracts.
RC Practice Management Consultants is owned and operated in Concord, NH. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.
Interested in learning more?
Committed to helping our customers achieve their financial goals.